Hi there everyone,for those of you that already know me, welcome.. to anyone new, welcome also! I’m Rachel, aka Crafty Little Creations and this is my first post since creating this new blog- I’d rather outgrown my old one, and felt like starting anew!
it is a wet and rather miserable Thursday, so I thought my most recent card creation was definitely one for today!
I completely failed at saving my latest stash haul from Some Odd Girl until Christmas, like I did last year, instead it was unwrapped immediately, so I could start playing!
I have been on a bit of a clean and simple kick recently, so this card is MEGA easy for you to make.. you just need a 5.5″ x 4.25″ card blank to get started – I make my own from single sheets of card stock, to coordinate with the colours of my papers and stamps. why not give it a go yourself with a stamp of your choice?
I went with plain white card stock for this one, as the stamp itself did not contain too much colour this time around – just a dash of red and a little grey, using my copics.
the background is really simple- a 3″ tall and 4.5″ wide designer paper, with a decorative die cut border underneath, and a stamped sentiment at the very bottom.
The image layer on top was cut to 2 3/8 ” x 3 1/2 ” with a black mat slightly larger.
The supplies I have used on this card are below
- Copics : C3 , C1, R37 ( I get my copics at That Craft Place)
- black and white cardstock from Papermill Direct
- My Minds Eye Cupids arrow No 14 DSP
- spellbinders parisian accents border die
- Electric Love Clear stamp from Some Odd Girl
- Sentiment stamp from the Happy Day Clear stamp set, also at Some Odd Girl
- memento Tuxedo black ink (also purchased from That Craft Place)
- 3D foam pads to pop up the image layer
- and finally impress ink in tangerine.
Many thanks for sticking with me through this post, and I will be back again soon with more crafty little creations…
I’d love to enter this card in the following challenges: