I’m sat here at gone 9pm at night, and just finished another cute little card. my four year old daughter is snoring away on the sofa after falling asleep mid sentence, so I’m stuck sat at the computer for now, and thought I’d schedule a little post for the morning…
As you may have worked out, I’m working my way through my new clear stamp sets from Some Odd Girl– some of these I grabbed in the black Friday sale, and some others from the sample sale that followed soon after.
today I already showed you a card using the electric love set,I’ve made another card for my neighbour, using the partridge set, and the one I have to show you now is using Baker Mae, who is an utter cutie pie.
I received the latest edition of crafts beautiful through my door this morning, with some absolutely gorgeous papers .. I thought baker Mae would go wonderfully with this bright fruity print, what do you think?
Did you see how she turned into a butterfly fairy princess, too? I popped her in front of a butterfly die cut from spellbinders ‘les papillons’ set, to give her some gorgeous butterfly wings!
I’m not sure what we are celebrating, but any time is a good time for a party and cake, right?
The supplies I have used on this card are:
- Baker Mae Clear stamp set from some odd girl
- sentiment stamp from the paper smooches birthday sampler set
- copics – E000, E00,E21,E11,E04,R20, E29, E25, RV 09, RV06, RV04,RV02, C3, C1, BG 09, BG07, BG 05
- gold gel pen
- impress ink in cherry pink
- stickles glitter in cotton candy
- papers from crafts beautiful magazine
- jellies from queen and company
- les papillons die from spellbinders
- sizzix circle die – both brands stocked over at that craft place shop if you are over here in the UK, I really do recommend them for crafty goodies!
- pink and white cardstock from papermill direct
see you next time, with more crafty little creations ( which may or may not include my first attempts at distress ink colouring!)
I’d love to enter this card in the following challenges!