Hi there everyone! it’s a wet and rather foggy day here in Rutland, and the weather really puts paid to most things, so the littlest creation and I are about to tackle a ‘sew your own’ felt doll that She got for her Birthday back in November- once it is done, I will take some pictures for you!
But before that, I just wanted to pop on and show you a card made for Karleigh Sue Digis , who’s christmas challenge has reached the midway point (actually, it reached it yesterday, but numbskull here didn’t schedule the post properly!)
This little gorgeous is ‘Let Me perk u up‘ who I cropped for the purpose of this card.
I just love this digi, and have used her several times before.. this time I wanted to try something different, so I practiced some new skin tones, and as I said previously, cropped the image so I was only using the top half!
to make this card I used the following supplies:
- card blank – 55″ x 4.25″
- purple cardstock from papermill direct
- blue spotty paper from the spots and stripes papermania capsule collection at docrafts, purchased from That Craft Place
- White ink
- lawn fawn Milo’s ABC’s clear stamps
- mini snowflake die (free from a magazine the other month)
- Copics- 100, N8, N6, N4 , E39, E37, E35, E33, V09, V06, V05, R56, R 37, R35
- and finished with a biro doodle!
you can find the challenge HERE – the theme is christmas, with optional use of non traditional colours, and finishes at the end of the month.