Hi there everyone! It has been a busy time here at CLC HQ, attempting to wrap all the children’s christmas presents (and not being able to find any tape!), running round like a headless chicken getting all the things on my list done before the big day… This weekend I will be heading out to help my husband at his table in a pop up christmas shop, kids in tow, and plan on doing a little last minute shopping!
This cutie however, is a LOT more organised than me, and feeling pretty smug about it! she’s from over at the Karleigh Sue Sellfy Store under the name : Gift of More Love , and was one of last years Christmas releases. This card is my DT offering over on the Karleigh Sue inspiration blog today, as some run up to christmas inspiration for those last minute cards!
She will be heading off to an elderly friend of mine who will most definitely appreciate her, and it may manage to put a little smile on his face this christmas!
to make this card, I used the following supplies:
- a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4 ” card blank base,
- a mat layer of green cardstock from papermill direct , cut a little smaller
- designer paper from docrafts
- a hand cut speech bubble (I made the template for this using the edge of a circle die)
- my lawn fawn milo’s ABC’s alpha stamps
- distress ink in red berries
- white cardstock
- 160 gsm super smooth colouring cardstock, by That Craft Place LTD
copics – E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20,(skin) G99, YG 17, YG 25, YG 23, YG 21,(greens)R56,R37,R35,(reds) and the hair is done using E18, E15, E13,and E11
have a good weekend everyone, and I will see you on the other side 🙂