Hey there! another day, another card! today it’s a card using a new release from Bloobel stamps, who you can find here, in the bloobel stamps shop on etsy– the quirky , cute and amusing ‘pop gun’ which comes with both a plain scroll on the gun, and one saying ‘bang’
Yesterday night, I coloured her up as distress ink/ watercolour practice, on some of my daler rowney watercolour cardstock- I’m very new to this style of colouring, and don’t have a huge colour palette available to me right now, so excuse the very soft and limited colours on the card!
I then chose to add her to a rectangular card base, with some gorgeous my minds eye papers and a few little Q and C embellies (you know by now if you are a regular reader of my blog, how much I love those!)
I also chose to stamp a sentiment over the bottom left side of the image, and I think it looks pretty cool. as a final touch, I used some of my beloved blue crochet lace layered behind the image mat.
I hope you like her, and you can find the image used if you click on the link above!
if you do play, don’t forget to go and show your work off in the bloobel stamps facebook group!
- daler rowney watercolour cardstock
- distress inks – vintage photo, peacock blue, broken china, tattered rose, vintage linen, festive berries, rusty hinge and scattered straw
- queen and co candy shoppe jawbreaker embellishments
- My Minds Eye kate & Co paper (both sides of the same sheet)
- cotton crochet lace
- tempting turquoise cardstock from Stampin up
- paper smooches sentiment – birthday sampler set
- I’d love to enter this card in-