Hi there peeps! I’m sorry I’ve not been quite so post crazy the past week or so, I’ve had an absolutely TERRIBLE coldy fluey thing, and I’m only just getting back on my feet, and feeling like sitting at the craft desk… Just as well, because I had a parcel arrive from the USA today, with three new Stamping Bella beauties in it- Princess and Pampered (the one I’m using today) and the fantastic Uptown Girls Paige and Betty pour some tea – to find these stamps is easy, just head to the stamping bella website.
I love them, they stamp so beautifully, and I usually grab them Via a UK retailer, but I couldn’t help myself when the words flash sale were uttered…
when I went back over to their facebook today to tell them I was as overjoyed as ever, I found a sketch to follow for bellariffic friday, and thought if I just tried, I’d be in time, because, ya know, I wanted to play with at least one of my new stamps today!
so here’s the card I made, with lots of hot pink, and bold patterned paper by the gorgeous Amy Tan!
and what card of mine would it be without a little queen and co bling? this time around I’m using some purple bubbles!
- Copics – E000,E00,E21,E11,E04, R20 (skin) RV09,RV06,RV04 (towels) G94, YG17,YG25, YG21 (cucumber) N6, N4, V06, V05 (nailvarnish) and a little C1 for shadow.
- papers from the amy tangerine ‘rise and shine’ paper pack
- pink and purple cardstock from papermill direct
- white super smooth cardstock from that craft place
- black pen
- sizzix framelits circle die
- white gelly roll pen
- 3d foam pads
entering this card in: