Hi there! so it was the Some Odd girl New release today, and I had to grab ‘Crazy Love Tia‘ digi stamp, as it really spoke to me! I also knew it would work really well with the Bella BLVD ‘Riley’ papers and stickers I picked up last year off Blitsy… it’s one of my favourite paper stacks, and I’ve had hardly any opportunity to use any of it, so it was a great excuse!
I used two of the sheets, and the banners on the left are the reverse of the paper.. I love double sided paper, as I always find a use for the little pieces left, either saving them or using the second side as an accent on the card.
Because I was being organised for once, I even picked out the papers before I finished colouring the image, and made sure to pick out some of the colours that were in the papers.
The sentiment came from the sticker sheet, and was just a perfect match that I couldn’t not use!
I finished up with some of the jellies from Queen and Co 🙂
- tempting turquoise cardstock from stampin up
- white super smooth colouring cardstock from that craft place
- jellies from the candy shoppe range at Queen and company
- papers and sentiment sticker from Bella BLVD ‘Riley’ collection
- Copics – E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,R20 (skin) E18, E15, E13 (Hair)YG17, YG25, YG21 (green) BG02,BG05,BG07 (Tia’s top) B39,B37,B34 (tia’s jeans) Y17, Y15, Y11 (Shoes) 100, N8, N6,N4 (cat)RV02 (paws and nose) N2 shadows