Hi there! I’ve been knuckling under today, and working on some custom cards! I really wanted to share this one with you as I think it’s so OTT and Girly but absolutely pretty too! I’m hoping the recipient loves it as much as her mum and I do …
I used Kitty Queen by zoimar Lezama – this is an image I purchased just before the closure of sweetpea stamps, and I think it is such a cute and awesome image… it cried out for hot pinks and purples, and looks so cute in these colours!
I made all the flowers for this card myself, including colouring the pink ones by hand, using my FAVOURITE spray ink by dylusions.. the colour is fuschia pink.. I also sprayed on a little cotton candy prima bloom spray, so there is a shimmer to the flowers as well. they also have some glitter glue accents, because they needed to be even more blingy!
This card is also a layered up creation, with three different patterned papers, ribbon, die cuts and some of my Queen and Co embellies…
the flowers were finished with various stamens, I especially love these gold ones.
I also put this card in a box, which I bought in flatpack form , because there was no way it was going to fit in an envelope… it’s also a nice way of the recipient being able to keep her card safely for months and hopefully years to come.
- Cardstock in pink and purple from papermill direct
- venetian accent dies from spellbinders
- WOC leaves and bling centre
- Crafters companion watercolour paper
- prima bloom spray in cotton candy
- dylusions spray in fuschia
- liquid pearls in white opal
- dovecraft glitter glue
- joycrafts flower dies
- sizzix photo corner dies
- white super smooth cardstock from that craft place in 300 gsm
- pink stitched edge ribbon
- 3D foam squares
- Bling from Queen and Company – sunflowers, quartzies, and Jellies
- papers- hello pastel from Prima
- Copics- E000,E00,E21,E11,E04 (skin) N8,N6,N4,N2 (hair , stripes on stockings and shoes and lighter shades on shadows RV09,RV06,RV04,RV02 (hot pink on sweater bows and hair) V09,V06, V05 (purples)bunny is coloured in V12. Crown is coloured with Y17, Y15, and Y11
Hope you enjoyed this card!
I’d love to enter this card in: