Hi there everyone! you may have seen me earlier on IG, with a hard decision to make… just WHICH of my Some Odd Girl clear stamp sets to use today? I was following the photo prompts for the some odd girl 6th birthday bash (If you have IG just look for #someoddgirl6birthday) today was 6 or six of something… so I put flat kaylee with my shortlist!
the shortlist included-
Pixie dust, Snow White, love me not Mae, breakfast friends, sunny Mae, or happy day..
after much deliberation, I went with the breakfast friends set, as it’s one of the sets I’ve not even played with since getting them at the end of last year.
at first, I was only going to use one of the cute little cups, but in the end I decided to be more adventurous and stamp it twice, masking the front cup, to put a second nestled in behind it, then added the cute little steam hearts using one of the other stamps in the set.
I think they look really cute, as if they are the very best of friends!
I love the sentiment too- isn’t it a fantastic senti to put on a card, and let someone know just how much they mean to you?
- 6 inch square card blank
- green bamboo twine from Some Odd girl
- breakfast friends clear stamp set also from some odd girl
- papers from my minds eye, amy tangerine, and the brown spotty paper is from the bottom of my scraps collection!
- brown cardstock is from papermill direct.
- copics – C3, C1 ,(shadow) YG17, YG25, YG 23 (green) BG2, BG 5, BG7(Blue) R56, R37, R35 (reds)