Hi there! it’s yet another dull and rainy day here, so a perfect day to sit in my craft area and make some cards! today I’ve been playing with the image ‘ribbons’ which I chose using part of my store credit, when I won a recent challenge over at some odd girl.. she’s such a pretty image, and these portrait style images are perfect for practising your colouring on skin and hair!
I’m usually all about Mae, but I couldn’t resist this Gwen image, and I love that beautiful flower arrangement she has in her hair!
I teamed her with some of my favourite prima papers, WOC flowers and some spellbinders dies, for this slightly OTT style card with lots of layers… I hope you enjoy her, and as always, I’ll add my product list below so you can see exactly what I’ve used!
- Some Odd Girl ‘Ribbons’ Digital stamp
- Designer papers from Prima- lady bird & rosarian pads
- pink and black cardstock from papermill direct
- liquid pearls
- WOC flowers
- cotton crocheted lace from a local store
- sizzix photo corners die
- spellbinders nestabilities labels 34 and coordinating gold labels
- springy flowers from that craft place
- white super smooth colouring cardstock in 300 gsm from that craft place
- paper smooches birthday sampler sentiment
- goosebumps from queen and company
- chameleon pens fineliner
- 3d foam pads, tape, and glue dots
- copics – E000,E00,E21,E11,E04, R20 (skin) E18, E15, E13, E11 (hair) RV09, RV06,RV04, RV02 Y17, Y15, Y11, YG13, YG 11 (big flower) B39, B37, B34 (smaller flowers)RV09, RV06,RV04, RV02 (ribbon) G99, YG 25, YG 17, YG 15, YG11 (leaves) BG09,BG07,BG05,BG02 (eyes) and C3/ C1 as shadows
I’d love to enter this card in-