Hey there everyone! Rachel here with you today, to show you my latest card, using the gorgeous WW2 Landgirl– you can find her in the custom section of the store, as she was my very own custom image!
I have had it coloured up for a little while, and finally worked out the perfect card layout to showcase it…. she was definitely asking for a touch of understated grunge.
I requested a WW2 Land Girl, because that’s how I feel sometimes- I’m a country gal, and we are very much into sustaining our own family, with home grown produce… so if you can’t find me online, I’m likely either in my blanket fort colouring, or down the allotment doing a bit of hoeing!
This card is a very Clean and simple sort of layout, with the sentiment stamped with alpha stamps straight onto the image layer… also on the same layer, I stamped some splats with distress and archival ink, to mimic a little mud.
The main image is coloured with copics and a little white gelly roll marker in the highlights.
have a good day!
- WW2 Landgirl digital stamp- Cherishull.com
- stampin up’s Gorgeous grunge stamp set
- white super smooth colouring cardstock
- brown and green cardstock
- tea dye distress ink pad and Whispers archival ink in chestnut
- lawn fawn milo’s abc’s alpha stamps
- memento tuxedo black ink pad
- white gelly roll pen